Between the 5K run, the Parade and the Events at the K, you’ve likely already started planning on attending something to do with All-Star Game Week, or maybe you’ve just planned to stay home and lock yourself in your home that weekend.
Tickets for many of these events are in the hundreds of dollars, so let me present to you another alternative.
Come out and spend All-Star Sunday at the Negro Leagues Museum with members of Baseball Prosepectus, Royals Authority and The Royalman Report.
For $35 you get to experience all of this… plus you get to see me. Â That’s worth $35 right there.
Here’s the full details. Tickets are on sale starting TODAY.
Baseball ProspectusÂ and theÂ Royalman ReportÂ invite you to join us for a great day of baseball on Sunday, July 8 at theNegro Leagues Baseball MuseumÂ with special guests, the Baseball Industry Network andÂ Royals Authority.Â
- Private panel discussions withÂ Baseball Prospectus, theÂ Royalman Report,Â Royals Authority, the Baseball Industry Network, and major league baseball operations personnel.
- Meet and greetÂ Kevin Goldstein,Â Jason Parks,Â Bradford Doolittle,Â Jeff Euston, andÂ Joe HamrahiÂ fromÂ Baseball Prospectus, Troy Olsen, Michael Engel, Jeff Herr, and Chris Kamler from theÂ RoyalmanÂ Report, and Craig Â Brown fromÂ Royals Authority.
- Special guest participantsÂ includingÂ Tyrone BrooksÂ (Pittsburgh PiratesÂ Director of Player Personnel),Â Cory Schwartz (VP of Stats for MLB.com),Â and additional baseball ops members to be namedÂ shortly.
- Festivities will run from 10:00 AM to noon and from 1:00-2:00 PM.
- There will be a networking reception following the eventÂ from 2:00-3:00 PM with refreshments.
- From 12:00 – 1:00 PM, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum will hold a special free public Town Hall meeting at the Gem Theater with some of baseball’s legendary stars (some very exciting names to be revealed publicly by the museum in the upcoming days)
- A $15 coupon to be used toward a new Baseball Prospectus annual Premium subscription or your next annual Premium renewal.