Then we were entertained by Chris Atkins, the better half of the three-man Soundtrack of the Week crew (do the math…) Â Chris was welcomed into the Morons family as a kind and gentle lover as well as a lover of LOST (which we couldn’t talk about SPOILER ALERT).
And then we made Laurie (pronounced Law-rie) uncomfortable for an hour. So that happened.
Oh. And there were absolutely NO references to Soundtrack of the Week. Guaranteed*
We record live every Sunday, but if you can’t catch the live show, we can be found via your favorite podcast outlet or on the YouTube.
- Audio Podcast – We are available on Stitcher.com as well as iTunes. Or you can just plug the Rambling Morons RSS feed into your own Podcast Listening Device or search for us on iTunes.
- Video Webcast – A video stream is also recorded (at varying levels of quality) and is archived on YouTube.com/ramblingmorons.
vertebrally SHOW NOTES: (Times are for the audio version, video versionÂ
Show Open – Flipped a little bit from our normal routine as *somebody was late.
- 0:01:30 – Is this me hitting my bottom?
- 0:02:45 – Laurie ain’t here.
- 0:04:00 – SuperShow Podcast 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm at Kelly’s Westport Inn featuring Rambling Morons, Soundtrack of the Week and Royalman Report. Be there.
- 0:05:00 – Interview with XLNZ – Will Sterrett from Dallas.
- 0:12:00 – Do It 4 Tha Money – By XLNZ
- 0:18:00 – Fuck Tha Price – By XLNZ
- 0:26:00 – Fake Ned Minute #15 – Yuni. Is. Back.
- 0:27:30 – Laurie made it!! Why was she late??
- 0:28:00 – Fake Ned’s white rapper moves.
- 0:30:00 – #LiveIntercourseTweet
- 0:32:00 – The @LaurieJenn Drinking Game
- 0:34:00 – The Romeo and Juliet of Kansas City Podcasting
- 0:34:30 – News segment – I got my helicopter. Chris got a Llama iPhone Cover. Laurie finally got the Herpes outbreak locked down.
- 0:38:00 – Star Wars: The Old Republic
- 0:43:00 – Facebook Theater – Pray For Poop!
- 0:45:00 – THE interview of Chris Atkins
- 0:46:00 – We discuss LOST without being able to discuss LOST
- 0:49:00 – We discuss the SPOILER ALERT GiantÂ MarshmallowÂ Man episode of LOST
- 0:50:00 – Death Pool Update
- 0:53:00 – Questions about the Show That Shall Not Be Named.
- 0:56:00 – My present for Chris. Caaarrrrlll.
- 1:01:30 – On Air Proposal??
- 1:08:00 – Definition of Co-Host = Host
- 1:24:00 – The rumored Kansas City Podcasting Network
- 1:30:00 – The inevitable deterioration of the show as I attempt to look and sound “street”
- 1:40:00 – Show wrapup – Come to Kelly’s on Sunday, January 1 from 1-5 to see the KC Podcast SUPERSHOW featuring Sountrack of the Week, Rambling Morons and Royalman Report.