Baton Rouge This weekend marks our thirteenth show. So rather than doing it under a ladder, or co-hosting with a black cat, we’re pressing our luck in a more traditional manner… by stirring up some shit.
We asked a ton of questions for Nick and he pulled no punches over the hour+
Check us out on YouTube, Stitcher Radio and iTunes.
Guam Government House SHOW NOTES:
- 1:45 – Nick gets comfortable
- 2:30 – News Segment – Recap of the #BurritoInABra bet
- 3:45 – TCU – The highest member of the Big XII
- 9:00 – A Chink in the Podcast
- 15:00 – Royalman Report ad.
- 16:00 – We lost about 10 minutes of the show, because I’m an idiot. Â We just go right into the Nick Wright interview.
- 17:00 – Rapid Fire with Nick Wright
- 17:15 – Soren Petro
- 19:30 – Jason Whitlock
- 21:15 – Danny Parkins
- 22:00 – Bob Fescoe
- 23:30 – Bob Costas
- 24:45 – Kevin Kietzman
- 26:30 – Tony Botello
- 31:00 – How the Nick and show has changed since the Ink article
- 36:00 – We lost Laurie somewhere down the line. Got joined by Troy Olsen. Talk about a downgrade.
- 38:00 – Ratings
- 43:00 – Nick’s supporting cast
- 49:00 – Podcasting an entire show and the risk that comes from it
- 51:00 – To be clear, Nick DIDN’T get Danny Parkins’ job. You get that? DIDN’T.
- 53:15 – Pandering to sponsors
- 56:00 – Best interaction with Todd Haley
- 57:00 – Boring press conferences
- 1:03:00 – Official-gate
You can catch the Morons every week live at 4:00, or on demand from Stitcher Radio, iTunes and YouTube.
Catch the audio version of the show below. The YouTube version of the show is at the top of the screen.