Sheffield Joel Goldberg, the sideline reporter for the Kansas City Royals, has provided the Royals fanbase a wealth of entertaining moments through the years. These moments have both been intentional and unintentional.
convexedly But if you’re a Royals fan, reading his daily tweets on twitter is a must. He commonly tweets information about the team, lineups and other fun things throughout the day. On Tuesday, he asked his twitter viewers the following:
Well… Fake Ned felt obliged to offer some questions that inquiring minds want to know…
Questions for Joel Goldberg:
- What’s it like to be SO awesome? Does it hurt?
- What is the square root of 923?
- Worse decision, PH Dyson or New Coke?
- Why do you drive on parkway and park on driveway?
- What does Denny Matthews smell like? I’m betting old spice.
- Better job, yours or Tim Scott’s? Worse job, yours or Tim’s?
- How drunk was Paul Rudd? Did his tongue in your ear hurt?
- What color cumber bunt goes with a pink dress?
- You know nobody watches the West Coast games, right?
- Are you regretting opening up questions to twitter?
- How about now?
- What does HTML stand for?
- How do you cure Herpes? #ForAFriend
- Where’s the best tranny’s in San Diego? #ForAFriend#NotRyan
- Does Billy Butler sweat while going up stairs?
- Will you sign my yearbook?
- Are all TV guys giant douchebags?
- Can I borrow $5?
- From @ufc4: How much wood woulda woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Can SuperFan Chris sleep in your car?
- What would you do about the water levy situation?
- Have you ever had CarSoup? It tastes like shit.
- It burns when I pee, that’s normal, right?
- How did you celebrate #CanadaDay?
Well, apparently, Joel DID take questions on the broadcast Tuesday, but failed to answer ANY of our questions. C’mon Joel. Inquiring minds want to know!!