It’s the holiday season and Black Friday is just around the corner. With the Royals World Championship still recent in our memories, you’re no doubt looking for the latest and greatest in Royals gear.
- Here’s a few of my favorites with a few Black Friday specials as well. Go Royals! Happy Holidays!
You can certainly start at the normal merchandise stores including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Academy Sports and Rally House.
- Rally House is featuring this frame including used dirt fromÂ Citi Field during Game 5. Looks like a pretty nice addition to your man cave.
- There’s also been some great local t-shirt shops featuring Royals gear once you get your official sweatshirts and shirts. Two companies that I have bought from are BBB Screen Printing and Whiz-Bang Shirts.
- BBB Screen Printing offers some great logos including a Dongtown shirt that I love. Shirts on their site will be $12 Black Friday through the weekend of Black Friday.
- Whiz-Bang is offering some Black Friday specials also. Click on the link to the leftÂ and you’ll get a Rambling Morons specialÂ offering their Black Friday deal of BUY2/GET1FREE. Upon checkout/purchase of two tees, just mention in the NOTES which tee you would like as your FREEEBIE. And Cyber Monday will be free shipping! Use promo code WHIZCYBERMONDAYNED.
- One of the coolest things I’ve come across are unique etched wine bottles from Manos Wine. They’ve put out a number of Royals Championship bottles that are absolutely gorgeous and would look awesome on a mantle or in a wine vault. That World Series one is damn sexy.
- Also, for something pretty unique, check out Sock 101’s Crown Town Pack – which are some pretty damn slick socks with Royals designs. I have several of these and they always start a good conversation.
- Finally, while it’s not directly related to 2015, it all started in 2014 with the arrival of SungWoo Lee. Relive that origin story with The Silence, The Series, & The Season of SungWoo now at a reduced cost (of $17.38) on Amazon.comÂ and also available for Kindle reader!