We did something a little different with the Podcast this week. We spend a lot of time talking about the Radio Industry on our show, simply because I’m a fan of radio. Part of that is the radio industry is cutthroat and stupid. Cody Hudson was a morning show jock at KISS 103 in Emporia and Tuesday, he was let go from the station.
We turned over our Rambling Morons podcast to his fans.
Thanks for making this a very special show for a very special radio personality!
- 00:01 – We were joined by Cody Hudson who won a bet with his Mom on who would say the “F” word first. In the first 30 seconds. So, EXTRA Red Lobster tonight.
- 00:02 – Fuck you, corporate America, Red Lobster and Olive Garden. We have your number.
- 00:03 – The first offer to take out my penis. It won’t be the last.
- 00:04 – SOPA Update. The Internet > Everything
- 00:06 – Laurie’s Soy Sauced Laptop Update
- 00:09 – My “buddy” Troy crashed 610 Sports last week, so I crashed ESPN2
- 00:16 – New Royals Slogans – “Our Time”
- 00:20 – Fake Ned Minute – “Our Time”
- 00:22 – Laurie Jenn Minute – Peace, Love and Slavery
- 00:24 – Our interview with Cody Hudson. Epic doesn’t begin to describe it. Listen to the whole 45 minutes. You’ll thank me for it. We interlace the interview with your voicemails you left us telling us how much he’ll be missed on the Emporia airwaves. And I think there might’ve just been a crank call for a gardening company in there somewhere.
- P.S. It’s entirely likely that his new podcast will kick my podcast’s ass. But I’m okay with this. This guy is funny.
- No. Seriously, just listen to the whole thing. This guy is hilarious. And he comes with a posse. So that’s nothing to be trifled with.